My mission statement & objectives
To champion holistic nutritional care for the nutritionally vulnerable in our community
Offers Professional Dietetic expertise for; developmental resources, projects, models or research to tackling the challenges of the nutritionally vulnerable within our communities which have a partnership approach working with and for public health, local authority and charities.
What are my clinical areas of expertise?
- Management of undernourished adults for members of the community who are nutritionally vulnerable
- Food, nutrition & poverty awareness
- Screening, nutritional assessment, food fortification and appropriate usage of oral nutritional supplements
- Nutrition in Dementia, palliative care, wound management, Dysphagia, nutrition & dignity
- Bone health, Osteoporosis & falls
What is on offer?
- Nutritional training relating nutrition into practical based application - founded on experience in practice as a clinician
- Specialist nutritional advice with practical solutions to address needs by identifying opportunities for development and researching the evidence base
- Work with organisations, interpretating the implications of national policy, into practical application and meeting nutritional standards locally to build and strengthen what has already been done to improve nutrition